Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Oh, Crap, What Did I Do?
Oh, crap, earlier, I was trying to add another site tracker to my blog. I added the code to the template and it also brought along a friend when I loaded it: a pop-up add!!! I hate those things and I did not want it on my blog. So, I go back to the template and thought I deleted the same code and I ended up deleting everything, without realizing it. What did I know, all the HTML stuff looks alike to me. I republished it and viewed it and...It was totally blank, just a white page!!! Oh Crap, it was gone, gone, gone. I had a panic moment and thought, well, I have wanted to change my blog anyway, so I shopped around, did not find anything that fit my fancy. I was thinking I did not want to have to remember everything on the thing. And then? I had a thought. I could just go back a few pages to a using the "back" button and? Glory, it was there, and it was ok.

I sat back and breathed.

I've talked before about losing 35 pounds, right? Well, in the last couple of weeks I have kind of stalled on the weight loss. I'm telling you, holiday weekends do that to me!! I cheat usually on the weekends, Sundays really. But for some reason on a holiday weekend, I just figure, what the heck. Well, I gained 4 pounds back and they have not come back off yet. So, yesterday I decided to pull out my dusty copy of "Yoga Booty Ballet" and put my lazy butt in some workout clothes and I exercised. Me: exercised. I don't know what has come over me this year. I am totally fixed on losing the 60ish pounds I've gained since college, gained without the help of having any children. (I say 60, but it's more like 70, crap, I cannot believe that!!!) I am fixed enough that I am exercising...In my living room. Yoga Booty Ballet. It's actually pretty fun and let me just tell you, yoga is hard. (I actually fast-forward thru the yoga part because I cannot do it and watch the TV at the same time) My booty hurts, my ballet hurts and my yoga hurts today!!! Back in February, I bought an elliptical trainer, thinking this will be great! I had never even been on one before. I was telling my friends about it for weeks. They would just look at me, eyebrows raised and slowly say, " Uh...ok?" So, I bought it, even put it together by myself. (yes, I am that kind of girl) Hopped on it and declared, "Crap, this is freaking hard!!" I had had visions of my sweaty svelte self going for hours on this thing. The first time I officially used it? 10 minutes!! After a couple of weeks, I actually hung a shirt on it to dry. So, within 4 weeks, I sold it on Ebay. At least the Yoga Booty Ballet did not cost $225.

I actually do know why I am actually successful this time around at losing weight. I'll have to share the amazing work that God has done in me this year some time when I have about an hour to sit down and type.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
»

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's the name of your company?
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:buy levitra professional online zrd

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, I can't.
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:buy lipitor online xltpb
lexapro iwxxa

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG
The Proverbial Woman